Preview of the new Machinery Regulation:
What manufacturers and end-users need to do to prepare
The Machinery Directive in the EU is Changing!
This will have a big impact on operators and manufacturers of equipment in Europe.
If you might be impacted by this, please join our important webinar on June 29th, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM EDT.
- Differences between Directive and Regulation
- Reasons for the revision of the Machinery Directive
- Definition of the term ‘substantial modification’ and how it relates to the new Regulation.
- High-risk machines – classification determination
- Cybersecurity – networking and remote maintenance requirements
- Restructuring of the annexes and their importance for compliance with regulations and machine certification
Who Should Attend
- Safety managers
- Safety representatives
- Software and hardware developers
- Machine Designers
- Environment and health managers
- Maintenance staff
- System integrators
- Application engineers