Risk assessments, Lockout/ tag-out procedures, and other safety services for industrial machines at every stage
For more than 30 years, Wieland electric has provided safety control devices & support for industrial machinery. We know the safety standards and the capabilities of current technology. Now we can also help clients with safety services for the entire machine lifecycle. We provide expert guidance on Risk Assessments, applicable safety standards requirements (local and global), safety design, lockout/ tag-out programs, and more.
- Safety Consultation
- Machine safety concept
- Lockout/ tag-out
- Risk assessment
- Design & mitigation
- Validation to EN ISO 13849-2
- Maintenance & modification as it relates to safety
- Education & training related to the new machine safety system
- Lockout/ tag-out training
- Certified Electricals Safety Engineer (CESE) certification
Wherever you are in the safety process, Wieland Electric can provide a plan of action for the next steps. From consultations to full project implementation and training – you decide how much support you need.