PROGRAMMABLE SAFETY CONTROLLER
SAMOS® PRO COMPACT
Software-programmable controller for safe machinery.
Software Programmable safety controller
- Integrated industrial ethernet protocols: PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP
- Compact size: only 45 mm wide!
- 16 safe inputs and 4 safety outputs on the main module, expandable to over 100 safe I/O
- Use under extreme temperatures from -25°C to +65°C
- Programmable via mini-USB, Ethernet, and exchangeable SD memory card
- Connection via screw or push-in terminals
- On-site diagnostics via integrated LEDs as well as remote diagnostics via Ethernet interfaces
- License-free software with certified function blocks and one-click verification and validation!
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES TRAINING, ADVICE, AND WORKSHOPS TO BACK UP THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR SAFETY CONCEPT.
EXPANSION MODULES FOR THE PROGRAMMABLE SAFETY CONTROLLER
- Expandable with up to 12 digital I/O modules
- Up to 116 safe inputs
- Up to 56 Safe Outputs
- Support of CANopen, PROFIBUS and EtherCAT via external gateways
- Parallel use of up to 2 external and one internal gateway
- Possibility of remote diagnosis
SAFETY SOFTWARE SAMOS® PLAN 6
Samos® PLAN 6 is the license-free, user-friendly software for standard-compliant programming of safety functions for the samos® PRO safety controllers. Samos® PLAN 6 supports PLC programmers, electrical designers, and developers.
All functions are designed for user-friendly operation:
- Easy hardware selection via automatic module configuration
- Application-specific, TÜV-certified libraries with over 65 function blocks
- Special libraries for muting and presses
- Fast verification and validation through oscilloscope function in off- and online mode
- Automatic, configurable documentation at the push of a button