COMPLETE FUNCTIONAL SAFETY FOR MACHINES
Components, Services, Software ─ Safety First, Quality Always
MACHINE SAFETY SOLUTIONS
Wieland Electric is your trusted functional safety expert, providing hardware, software and services for the safe operation of industrial machinery. Our line-up includes:
- Safety relays
- Safety logic controllers (with special functions for analog signal processing, combustion, and more)
- Safety input devices
- Safety programming software (with a certified built-in library of functions)
- Safety services (risk assessments, LOTO, consultations, and more)
- Safety training, such as TÜV certification courses
All of our functional safety components have global approvals and meet the latest in industry health and safety standards. Wieland Functional Safety Experts can help bring your project into compliance with CE, ISO 12100, ANSI B11, and all other relevant safety standards.
Benefits of Wieland Solutions
- Reliable supplier in all seasons and situations, including times of crisis
- In-depth industry expertise in machine safety for analog, combustion, and others
- Certified experts for on-site assessments and safety training
- High-quality electrical components widely trusted in the industry
- Compliance with the latest ISO standards and requirements
- Global company with a personable, local approach
samos® PRO COMPACT
General Purpose Safe Relay
EXPERT SAFETY SERVICES
COMPREHENSIVE SAFETY SOFTWARE
Spend less time programming with our large predefined safety function block library certified by TÜV. Included with every purchase of samos® PRO COMPACT, the samos® PLAN 6 software enables the end-user to easily map out, verify, and validate all required safety functions
February 1st – 5th
Our first ever on-line Certified Electrical Safety Engineer (CESE) course
For more information or to enroll in a future course, contact us.
March 9th & 10th
Machine Safety Forum
Participate in thought-provoking presentations and round-table discussion on functional machine safety with the president of ANSI.
April 12th – 16th
While we miss seeing our customers in person, our regional managers will be ready to explore and demo new products with you virtually.
See you there!