COMPLETE FUNCTIONAL SAFETY FOR MACHINES
Components, Services, Software ─ Safety First, Quality Always
MACHINE SAFETY SOLUTIONS
Keeping workers safe and keeping the production line going are our top priorities too. We focus on safety solutions that increase your productivity and machine availability by providing the hardware, software and services for the safe operation of industrial machinery.
All of our functional safety components have global approvals and meet the latest in industry health and safety standards. Wieland Functional Safety Experts can help bring your project into compliance with CE, ISO 12100, ANSI B11, and all other relevant safety standards.
Our line-up includes:
- Safety relays
- Safety logic controllers (with special functions for analog signal processing, combustion, and more)
- Safety input devices
- Safety programming software (with a certified built-in library of functions)
- Safety services (risk assessments, lockout / tagout, CE marking, Validation, and more)
- Safety training, such as TÜV certification courses
samos® PRO COMPACT
General Purpose Safe Relay
CESE Certificate Courses
Internationally recognized professional certification based on the most widely used machine safety standards.
Machine Safety Forum
Presentations and round-table discussions on functional machine safety with industry experts.
Benefits of Wieland Solutions
- Reliable supplier in all seasons and situations, including times of crisis
- In-depth industry expertise in machine safety for analog, combustion, and others
- Certified experts for on-site assessments and safety training
- High-quality electrical components widely trusted in the industry
- Compliance with the latest ISO standards and requirements
- Global company with a personable, local approach
EXPERT SAFETY SERVICES
COMPREHENSIVE SAFETY SOFTWARE
Spend less time programming with our large predefined safety function block library certified by TÜV. Included with every purchase of samos® PRO COMPACT, the samos® PLAN 6 software enables the end-user to easily map out, verify, and validate all required safety functions